The Institute of Financial Operations and Leadership (IFOL) announces SoftCo as the headline sponsor of its Accounts Payable and P2P Leadership Conference on 4th November, in London.
13th September 2022. SoftCo – financial automation software provider, will headline The Institute of Financial Operations and Leadership (IFOL) first face-to-face conference in London since 2019 due to the pandemic.
This November, the conference promises to bring together over 250 Accounts Payable and P2P professionals and leaders for a full day of learning, networking, and inspirational speakers.
Accounts Payable and P2P Leadership Conference, 4th November 2022, 30 Euston Square London
- The conference is 100% focused on education and learning, but also provides the opportunity to network with fellow AP and P2P leaders.
- Covers real issues finance teams currently face including Data analytics, Fraud, Leadership, Process improvement, Sustainability and Technology.
- Offers insights and the latest industry trends from IFOL’s 2022 research program
- A professional line-up of speakers include industry experts, trainers, academics, and sustainability ambassadors.
- A unique focus on sustainable finance will provide a foundation for you to build on for your own sustainability journey.
Sam Hitchen-Rae, Director at IFOL comments:
“This is our first face-to-face event since 2019, and we can’t wait to see everyone again. A lot has changed for accounts payable in the last three years, and our conference agenda is designed to offer training and education on many of the issues and leadership challenges faced.
We’re delighted to welcome SoftCo as headline sponsor and are confident that they can help Accounts Payable and P2P leaders tackle some of the key priorities for building next- generation teams.”
Interested in attending?