The Accounts Payable; Back to Basics course has been designed to equip participants with a foundation understanding of the Accounts Payable function, process, it’s purpose and responsibilities, covering key areas such including;
- The role and responsibilities of the Accounts Payable function and how AP interacts with other areas of a business.
- Who Accounts Payable’s customers and stakeholders are and why excellence communication and customer service is so important.
- Why controls are so important in Accounts Payable teams and which controls need to be in place to ensure compliance and minimal risk to the business.
- The changing landscape of Accounts Payable and how and which technology is driving this. We look ahead to the ‘Future of Accounts Payable’.
CPD/CEU: 1 Credit
Creator: The Institute of Financial Operations and Leadership
Course Level: 1
Access: Full access included with the following membership levels:
- Certified Full Membership
- Individual Full Membership
- Team Membership
Where and When
Content Delivery: Online and On-demand 56 minutes across 5 videos
Members only – Learn more about membership options