For the last 18 months the Institute of Financial Operations and Leadership (IFOL) have been working hard behind the scenes with over 40 industry experts to deliver a global symbol of excellence in the Procure to Pay world.
Our brand new and first of its kind Certified Procure to Pay (CP2P) programme sets the standard in the P2P profession and was developed following significant demand for P2P skills from employers.
The CP2P programme will be available from the 16th September when we launch the event with a one of a kind FREE webinar where we will demonstrate what you can expect to learn and achieve as a CP2P student. We will also demonstrate how to navigate our world class online academy and access training for you and your team. During the webinar we will be providing all attendees with an exclusive, reduced enrolment rate along with other added features and benefits for the first cohort of learners in the October 2020 intake.
What’s more, if you sign up to our webinar and you refer anyone to attend on the 16th September using this link both of you will be receive 6 months free access to our world class online academy, giving you access to:
- Live and on-demand training
- Original research
- Live conferences and events
- Leadership coaching and professional development
- Discussion Forum
- Virtual roundtables
- Plus much more to help you stay ahead of the curve
Key Facts of the CP2P Programme:
- 3 Levels : Choose from Foundation, Management or Practitioner levels meaning there is a starting point for everyone.
- 140 Study Hours : A fully comprehensive course with access to over 140 hours of learning materials and resources including video, audio and reading that can all be completed at your own pace.
- Written by over 40 industry experts that has taken over 18 months to create
To sign up for this exciting webinar on the 16th September and make sure you don’t miss out on this first of its kind course please click here and we look forward to catching up very soon.