For the last 18 months the Institute of Financial Operations and Leadership (IFOL) have been working hard behind the scenes with over 40 industry experts to deliver the Certified Procure to Pay Practitioner (CP2P) Programme. This unique course is not only the first of its kind, but it also sets the standard in the P2P profession as a global symbol of excellence meaning it will support you in enhancing your career with specialist knowledge and skills all areas of the P2P cycle.
The CP2P programme was developed by IFOL in partnership with over 40 subject matter industry experts over the past 18 months and is administered by the Institute of Financial Operations and Leadership (IFOL) following significant demand for from leading employers who are looking for Financial Operations professionals with an in-depth understanding of the P2P cycle. The experts who took part in the course development are a diverse group with experience in SME and Large Enterprise, across 12 different industries including both Public and Private Sectors. The diversity of the group enabled the course to provide learners with a well-rounded understanding of P2P and how to lead, manage, improve and optimise for businesses large and small.
The CP2P programme contains over 140 hours of learning material including videos, audio, quizzes, tests, exercises and assignments as well optional monthly virtual discussion sessions to support you in achieving this highly accredited certificate. It is completely self-paced with 24/7 availability and on average would take approximately 10 months to complete based on 5 hours learning per week (45 minutes per day).
Key Facts of the CP2P Programme:
- 3 Levels : Choose from Foundation, Management or Practitioner levels meaning there is a starting point for everyone.
- 140 Study Hours : A fully comprehensive course with access to over 140 hours of learning materials and resources including video, audio and reading that can all be completed at your own pace.
- Monthly, virtual support group and key topic discussion sessions for you to ask questions and meet other students. (this is optional for students)
The certification programme will become available on the 16th September when we launch with our FREE webinar to officially release the course and demonstrate how to navigate our world class online academy and access training for you and your team.
During our FREE webinar we will also be offering all attendees with an exclusive, reduced enrolment rate along with other added features and benefits for the first cohort of learners in the October 2020 intake.
What’s more, if you sign up to our webinar and you refer anyone to attend on the 16th September using this link both of you will be receive 6 months free access to our world class online academy, giving you access to:
- Live and on-demand training
- Bi-monthly discussion session
- Live conferences and events
- Leadership coaching and professional development
- Discussion Forum
- Virtual roundtables
- Plus much more to help you stay ahead of the curve
To sign up for this exciting webinar on the 16th September and make sure you don’t miss out on this first of its kind course please click here and we look forward to catching up very soon.