Funding

Funding for this programme is set at £9,000 per person by government and these funds are drawn from your employers Apprenticeship Levy account. If your employer do not pay into the apprenticeship levy, there is a separate fund called ‘Co-investment’. In this case 95% funding is subsidised and the remaining 5% (£450 in this case) would be paid by your employer. Our team will make all of the necessary arrangements for you to access funding.

The Training Provider

BCTG are a main contract holder and training provider who delivering excess of 8,000 apprenticeships each year across a wide range of roles from Finance to Business Admin, Leadership and Management. BCTG most recently received a ‘Good’ rating from Ofsted and are highly rated by learners and employers across the UK.

Certification Bodies

The Institute of Financial Operations & Leadership (IFOL) provides training, certification and support to a global community of Financial Operations including P2P, Accounts payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll and Shared Services.

The Global Payroll Association The Global Payroll Association is a one-stop-shop for global and in-country payroll professionals. Their expansive range of resources offers everything from interactive training courses to comprehensive directories and in-depth country resources. Join GPA to connect with world-leading payroll experts and network with other like-minded professionals.

End Point Assessment

The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers is the largest bookkeeping institute in the world. It promotes and maintains the standards of bookkeeping as a profession through the establishment of relevant qualifications and the award of grades of membership that recognise academic attainment, working experience and competence.